It's just nerves, honey...

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Meanwhile, back at the ranch

In the midst of my tingly fun with my provoked nerves, we're moving! Whee! In... less than three weeks! Thankfully, we have already officially sold our house and bought our new house, so the stress of closings and all that is over. Now we just have to do all the lining-up-utilities stuff (a millions annoying phone calls -- my favorite kind of task!), and, you know, pack. We've already packed 12 boxes, which makes us feel all virtuous and stuff, except that they were the easiest 12 boxes in the house to pack (toss some books in a box; repeat). There is more... oh, much, much more.

I think the worst part about Alien Weekend (which is how I'm referring to the weekend when I get my 72-hour EEG test) will be the fact that with all of my wiring and everything, I will actually have to be packing! So I'll be sweaty and lifting things and the whole nine yards... and not able to take a shower. That's what's really going to suck. For my family more than me, I'm sure. P-U.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home