It's just nerves, honey...

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Pre-EEG haircut? Check.

I was freaking out about having to deal with electrodes and wires along with my very long, very thick hair, so I decided it was time for a little butchering. Or rather, a nice fresh look for summer. Goes great with wires!

I think the haircut was a success. At least my husband likes it, and hey, what else matters? And it makes me feel young and sexy, which is important for any thirty-something woman, but especially when one's body seems to be in revolt.

Meanwhile, I'm feeling very "sparky" today. Like I'm getting mild electrical shocks, in my hands and lower legs. Somewhere, someone made a voodoo doll of me, and they're finding this all highly amusing. I, however, am only mildly amused by the whole thing. In fact, this is getting downright annoying. Quit it already, 'k?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home