It's just nerves, honey...

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Twitch

My twitch continues. It's been about 12 hours now, I guess. It seemed to have gone away when I woke up this morning, but it's back, in the exact same place. If I lay my right hand palm-side down on the table, it looks like the right side of my hand, including the pinky, is pulsing in time to my heartbeat. It's very slight, but very distinct at the same time. And it is absolutely rhythmic -- you could keep time to it.

Have a call in to my neuro, just because, you know, it's weird. And I'm feeling like, generally, she should have some sense that things are worsening for me while she ponders all my test results in anticipation of our next follow-up 6/28. I don't actually think that there's going to be anything she can do for me. It's just... weird.

Twitch twitch twitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home